- Once your booking is confirmed, we will call you to inform the vehicle number and driver’s handphone contact.
- If a vehicle is unavailable for your booking, a full refund will be given to you.
- Where additional charges are payable, for example, the $5 Far Distance or $5 Festival surcharges, you may pay in cash once you board the taxi at the start of your trip.
Alternatively, you may opt to pay online here
$5 Far Distance surcharge for the following areas
- trips originating from OR ending at the Jurong Bird Park
- trips originating from OR ending at the Singapore Zoological Gardens
- trips originating from OR ending at Tuas
- trips originating from Woodlands areas AND ending at Jurong areas
- trips originating from Jurong areas AND ending at Woodlands area
$5 Festival surcharge for the following occasions
- Chinese New Year (Eve, 1st & 2nd day)
- Singapore Aerospace Air Show
- Formula One Championship
- Midnight Charge – There is a midnight charge of $25 ( between 11pm to 7am )
- Additional Stop – There is a fee of $25 for each additional stop during the journey.
- Waiting Time – There is a charge of $xx for every 15minutes of waiting time.