Q1. How do I book for a ride with your taxi?
A1. Booking a taxi is very easy. Click here to start booking.
Q2. How much advance notice must I give when I book a taxi?
A2. A minimum of 2 hours advance notice is required. For immediate bookings, please call our Hotline xxxxxxxx to check for vehicle availability.
Q3. What are the different modes of payment you support?
A3. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards. Please note that payment through credit cards is done securely at Paypal.com and you do not need a Paypal account.
Q4. Are there any special surcharges?
A4. Yes, bookings for the following periods and destinations will incur a surcharge of $5 per trip.
$5 Far Distance surcharge for the following areas:
- trips originating from OR ending at the Jurong Bird Park
- trips originating from OR ending at the Singapore Zoological Gardens
- trips originating from OR ending at Tuas
- trips originating from Woodlands areas AND ending at Jurong areas
- trips originating from Jurong areas AND ending at Woodlands areas
$5 Festival surcharge for the following occasions:
- Chinese New Year (Eve, 1st & 2nd day)
- Singapore Aerospace Air Show
- Formula One Championship
You may pay in cash once you board the taxi at the start of your trip.
Alternatively, you may opt to pay online here